The First International Co-Creation Conference is being held at Bath University on 14-15 September 2017.
UPDATE: Click here for the Final Conference Program.
Entitled “Exploring Creativity in Disadvantaged Urban Areas”, it brings together researchers, practitioners and artists to explore theoretical reflections on Co-Creation, as well as sharing good practice, in the following areas:
- How can art interventions be used to build local capacity?
- How can pitfalls and negative side effects be avoided?
- How can different agendas be negotiated in multi-partner projects?
- How does co-creation relate to co-production of research?
- How can co-creation projects be adapted to educative or health-focused purposes?
- Can art and science work together in co-creation projects?
- How do different groups of people from marginalized communities experience regeneration
- What are the possibilities and limitations of co-creation methods in the context of urban stigmatization?
For more information, please contact Dr Christina Horvath (PoLIS) at the University of Bath (firstname.lastname@example.org).